Idea Engineers is committed to protecting our Clients privacy. This Statement of Privacy governs data collection and usage.
Collection of Personal Information
Idea Engineers collects personally identifiable information supplied by the client, such as email address, name, home, work address or telephone number which is used by Idea Engineers for the operation of the service.
Use of Personal Information
Idea Engineers collects and uses the personal information to deliver the services requested in accordance with the client contracts and deliverables.
Idea Engineers may also use the personally identifiable information supplied by the client, on written instruction, in order to execute a service which is not included in the client contract or statement of work.
Idea Engineers does not sell, rent or lease its client lists to third parties. Idea Engineers may share data with third parties to help us with advertising, public relations, branding and digital & social media services . All such third parties are prohibited from using the client’s personal information except to provide these services required by Idea Engineers, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of the client.
Idea Engineers does not collect or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion or political affiliations.
Security of Personal Information
Idea Engineers securely stores the client’s personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. In addition, Idea Engineers secures the personally identifiable information supplied by the client on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
Data Protection Rights
- The right to access – the client has the right to request from Idea Engineers copies of all personal data.
- The right to rectification – the client has the right to request Idea Engineers to correct any information the client believes is inaccurate. The client also has the right to request Idea Engineers to complete information believed to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure – the client has the right to request Idea Engineers to erase personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – the client has the right to request Idea Engineers restrict the processing of personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – the client has the right to object to Idea Engineers processing personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – the client has the right to request Idea Engineers transfer the data collected, to the client or another organisation, under certain conditions.
If the client makes a request, Idea Engineers has one month to respond. To exercise any of these rights, please contact [email protected]
Changes to this Policy
Idea Engineers acknowledge that we are bound by applicable laws to keep personal information confidential and to protect such information, and we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.